Monday, December 11, 2006

I LOVE CAMP!!!

So, since I never put any pictures up, now that the pictures are working, I am going to finally post about camp...
Jon Cover and I got to be pretty tight! He's so awesome! He was actually in my brother's cabin as a camper last year, but I remember him coming to visit Allen once last year too. But then he counseled some weeks and did opstaff some weeks this year... What a fun guy to be my brother!The only thing...he would always pop my space bubble on purpose, and then laugh at me!

Ben Shuler--my hero for a day! He saved my life by killing two BLACK WIDOW SPIDERS that were making their residence in MY windows! The first one was pretty big, and he sprayed it with bleach then decapitated it's head. The second one...he just got rid of I think by way of pliers...

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey Alis,
Great pics, but I really want to see your car and you-know-who.=P We really need to have another long talk.=P I miss you bunches.Have a very Merry Christmas!!
Loveya
Em

Shawntay said...

HI! Remember me. I was your box mate at NBBC! I'm glad to see that you are doing well.
Aloha!