Saturday, February 23, 2008

Looking ahead


So I haven't blogged in ... forever. My apologies. I get busy. You know, with school, with church, with my friends, with life!

So I'm going to Turkey this summer...maybe I'll write about my experiences and you can read them, just like you read about Japan last summer. I'll be there for 5 weeks, learning about the culture, studying Turkish language and history. It's going to be a great, enriching, educational, culturally expanding time. I'm so excited. 81 days until I leave. :)
<---So I'll be going there...maybe I'll take my picture in front of it and post it up here. Maybe. :)
So I'm looking ahead to Turkey. Also looking ahead to graduation. Not just for the graduating side of things...but the triplets are coming up for it and my sister and my nephew, and my grandpa and his wife. So it's gonna be like a weeklong party with everyone here! I'm so excited, I just can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali-either I went to a completely different blog of yours last time or you've revamped it. It looks really cool. :)I read "Afraid." I love that poem. BTW, you can link to "Glass Walls" if you want. I still can't believe you are going to Turkey. How amazing!