Monday, May 08, 2006

Starfish!

I think the title says it all...

This is me holding my "Starfish Kid," AJ Dolittle. AJ and I bonded in the nursery at Faith Baptist Church when I was a student at Northland. He is the cutest little kid. When it was wintertime, his mommy bundled him up in a snowsuit that was almost too small for him (I think it used to be his big brother's suit) to keep him warm. It was blue and red and yellow, and when you zipped it all the way up, he couldn't even roll around on the floor. It had the squishy stuff for padding, and all he could do was simply exist on the floor until someone took pity on the poor child and picked him up. I thought he looked like a starfish, all bundled up, because his hands and feet stuck out (it was a footy-suit) and the hat part kind of had a cone-head look to it. So there's my SF buddy!

2 comments:

Em said...

Hey AL,
I know we havn't talked in forever, But you are not out of my thoughts and prayeres. We really need to have another "good-talk-in-the-laundry-room". I really wish that we could have been at the same school longer. But lets just never lose track of one another ok? I love this pic of you, it is sooooo cute. Don't ever lose that adorable smile of yours. (or your sweet personality =D )
I miss ya bunches,
Em

Katiebug said...

Hey girly! I hear you're an auntie!! Congrats on the newest addition to your family. Tell you're parents I say "Hi Grandma and Grandpa!!" Post some pictures on here so we can see the "little" cutie (I heard he's not so little:-) Have fun with him.