Monday, May 22, 2006

My cute little nephew!







Okay, here's some pictures of the cutest little kid on the planet! His name is William James Fortenberry. He was born on Tuesday, May 9, 2006, weighing in at 8 lbs., 12 oz., measuring 22 inches long. Pretty big baby for such a little mommy! (Those of you who don't know my sister, she is smaller than I am!)
These were all taken during his first week. The last picture was at the hospital; that's Jessica holding him.
This will be my last blog for probably the summer, becuase I'm working at camp. I'll get it back up and running when I get home in August.
Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Amy Leigh said...

Your new nephew is adorable! The pictures are so cute. I hope you have fun at camp. I have to be at camp in less than a week! Have a great summer and let the Lord work.

2Crazzie4U said...

they are so cute... almost as cute as u are -grins-