Thursday, June 07, 2007

Delayed

So the Lord didn't want me to leave on the seventh! I got the MKE airport at about 8:45am Thursday morning, checked in, and waited to board my plane. We boarded and started for the runway, but the tower in Chicago wouldn't let us takeoff yet because of the wind. So we waited for 45 minutes and then found out it would be another hour and a half. So I deboarded the plane and started talking to this family of three that were also traveling to Tokyo, so I was listening in on their questions to the ticket agent. They were headed ultimately to Thailand, so I had to speak with another agent to get my situation figured out. So she got me on a different flight, leaving Chicago Friday just after noon. So I will be getting in at my final destination around 10:00 Saturday (Japan time).

No comments: