Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Bryn

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while. I'm posting, I'm posting!
This is a band tour post. Just so you know.
I just have to laugh every time I see Brynley Dean. Yup, we bonded on tour! She is affectionately known as:

The Bryn-Bryn!
The Bryn-dawg!
The Bryn-o-meister!
The Bryn-a-roni!
The Brynster!
The Bryn-Bryn-Bryn!
The Bryn-Bryn-Bryn-Bryn!
The... yeah you get the picture.

Theses names are affections, complements of Davis Jaspers. But I have latched on, and now whenever I see her, I must needs call her by one or all of them. She is currently thinking up a nickname for me. So if you begin to hear the Bryn-Bryn! call me weird names, you'll know why. I'm not too sure what one can come up with out of "Alyssa," but I'm sure if she gets Davis's help, there'll be some good ones!
Oh yeah, and whenever I see her, I must needs ask her for an "Ear Report! Ear Report!" since she so delicately got her ears pierced on tour.

No comments: