Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just for Dave

Since he was so heartbroken over my lack of blogging during spring break, which I might add was BAND TOUR!!! then I decided to blog again. Back to my own little world...
Um, I have a post drafted about tour, I'm just waiting on a picture to put with it, so it may be a while in coming.
Hmm, what to write about??? The only thing coming to mind is the tangle of wires currently attacking my right knee. That's right. I am sitting in our very own Computer lab 205, typing up on my blog when I should be working on my drawing for art class. But alas, I am here, not there, so tough. Anyway, if you have ever had the once in a day-time opportunity of visiting lab 205, you know the wires from all.........................twenty-one computers (I had to count them there,) are merely pushed to the back of the table upon which they sit. I am sitting at computer M-0095, which, if you look, is in the middle island type set of PCs. Facing the AC. With my back to the color printer. So anyway, there are not only the wires from computer M-0095 at my beck and call, but there are also the wires from computer .......... M-0092 (yes, I just got up and looked) at my demand. However, as every seasoned female knows, sitting is simply more comfortable with the legs crossed at the knees. However, sitting in this manner elevates one knee over the other (quite obviously) and to make room for the legs under the table, the chair must be decompressed and lowered. However...... I just did that, and low and behold, it is uncomfortable to type in such a lowered position. So I returned my chair to it's original position, once again cramping my leg style, effectively relegating my right knee to the spagetti of light gray, dark gray, blue, and black wires that lurk bewteen computers M-0095 and 0092.
Thus, the subject for this, probably most random, blog.

No comments: