Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shout out to Mouse


Just wanted to say that I had a great time on Band Tour! Many many memories were made, and I wanted to dedicate my first band tour blog to Mouse. I am one of the few who held Mouse and did not get execreted on...yes, there were those who Mouse thought were the toilet, sorry guys! But Mouse and I have this understanding. She doesn't pee on me, and everyone is happy. I think it's the portrait I drew of her. She loved it. In case you didn't hear her exclaiming over it. But then her lovely owner lost it! What in the world!?! But anyway, I luckily have a sort of copy in my sketchbook because I wanted to count it for art class! So anyway, it is late and I need to head to bed, but I just want to say good night to Mouse. Matt, I hope you don't give her any cookies, because "If you give a Mouse a cookie..." she might ask for a glass of milk... I love those books! Fun stuff. Anyway, good night Mouse! (Or Galina, Jemima, Priscilla, Maxine!)

P.S. this was my first band tour post, but I couldn't publish it because I wanted to put a picture up...that's me drawing Mouse.

No comments: