Monday, February 13, 2006

M&M Mania


Well, M&M's have just become more Alyssa-friendly. They have finally invented dark chocolate m&ms. I am so totally stoked. I love dark chocolate. Milk chocolate and I don't get along too well. But I am rather fond of dark chocolate. And I'm totally "on the dark side" regarding the new m&m issue. The actual colors of the
dark chocolate M&M's are: dark red, purple, black, dark blue, and gray. Dark side M&M's are most definitely tasting better than the ole regular ones. "Darth mix" is totally my flavor for the day. I've been snacking on this new brain food all day...must stop...must stop...must save some for my tests tomorrow...must stop munching.

2 comments:

jules said...

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!! fun! i love dark chocolate too - thanks for the educational enlightenment on the m&m's there, friend! i'm so excited about finding some and EATING them! :)

Dave Marriott said...

what a travesty!!! m and m had a good thing going too...bummer