Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun Times

Well I had a blast this weekend. I was super busy, but it was good. Saturday night a few others and I went to the YMCA in Oconomowoc. It was a ton of fun...even if the dance music was giving me a headache. :D Yup, the theme for the night was DJ Dance...but don't worry, we Maranatha kids didn't do any dancing...okay, maybe Swifty did, but other than that. (Just kidding, he didn't really. He was feeling kinda poorly, so he sat the whole time besides keeping score for one game.) So anyway, we had volleyball tournament, and you all really missed out if you didn't go. I met two girls there in middle school that are totally cool, so I was able to make some new friends! I also successfully rang the bell at the top of the rock climbing corner. :D
Then Sunday I went to Schaumberg, IL, for the KIKS demo/rally. It was...an interesting night. Late, but fun. So Monday I was pretty much running on below Empty. I got about a 45-minute nap in after work before Art class, so I was feeling at least 16% better. But I went to be early, and now I'm back to about 89%. Hopefully I will be catching up on sleep before next weekend. It's going to be doozy, too. :D

2 comments:

Dave Marriott said...

well most of us at mbbc don't dance...mainly because we either arent very good at it or dont know how...

Katiebug said...

Hey friend! We totally do need to get together sometime soon. I can't this weekend because Kate and I are going to Chicago to look for an apartment, but maybe we could do something next week. Also, check out my blog, I have a new post and I'll be posting again sometime in tomorrow. Catch you L8R!