Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Snow Day



Well, last week I had a great Thursday...yes, it was a snow day so I missed one class. That was fun. My dad, brother, and I went over to the Jaspers' house and built the cute li'l snow bunny. Katie came out for a while and we played in the snow. We made sled tracks down the hill, and if you see two snow angels in the snow next to the stairs in front of old main, the one closer to the stairs would be mine. The other one is Chrisi's. Yeah it was a ton of fun...Except when Katie and I were rolling down the hill and I chunked a ton of snow down my sweatshirt. That was not fun. Because then I was kold. K-O-L-D. But I got over it. I digress... Anyway, so I just wanted to say that I had a great time, and Katie's a great friend! Love ya, babe!

1 comment:

Katiebug said...

Love it! It was totally fun that day. Glad we have gotten to know each other these past few months. We still need to get together some time too.