Saturday, February 18, 2006

My other valentines




I just had to post these pix of my other valentines. They are so cute! Justin's is the car one, Landon's is the Elastagirl one and Kellie's is the CareBear. On Landon's front, it just said "To: Alyssa" with my name in his cute handwriting. He's getting pretty good at that. Then he wrote his name on the back. Kellie's said "To: Alyssa Owens, From: Kellie Bower" all by herself. ;) As if I would get it mixed up with another Alyssa or Kellie. And Justin's said "To: Alyssa Owens, From: Justin" and his came in it's own envelope. He sent one to my brother too! Isn't that sweet? They are so funny. Always in the past they have sent a bunch of valentines to all their little friends, but this year...I was the only girl to get a valentine from the boys, and Kellie didn't send any boys a valentine. (Cuz girls have cooties and boys have germs...but hey, at least cooties aren't real!)

No comments: